Throughout Scripture, God calls us to pray…an amazing invitation for us to be involved in eternal things.
We also see Jesus’ example of seeking the Father in prayer and interceding on behalf of others. Prayer is a quiet time of lifting up our church body and each other, as we humble ourselves before our Lord. Join one of our prayer groups below to get involved.
VIRTUAL PRAYER GROUPS
We may not be able to gather together in person right now, but we would like to invite you to join us in a virtual prayer group. Virtual prayer groups will meet on one of the virtual platforms as decided upon by the prayer group leader. For more information on these virtual platforms, visit our page here.
WEEKLY PRAYER LIST
As a church, we are praying for the following things this week:
- Wisdom and safety for our local, state, and national leaders.
- Wisdom for our local, state, and national spiritual/church leaders.
- Protection of our constitutional rights, and civil/religious liberties so that righteousness can exalt this nation as the gospel is both preached and lived out by believers.
- The witness of the church to be strong in the face of overreach and potential persecution by the government.
- Individuals and small businesses being impacted by the shutdown of our economy.
- People in our church body struggling financially because of job loss.
- Boxes of Blessing (food and supplies) outreach to people and families in need at the Evergreen Village Apartments near the church.
- Those affected by COVID-19: healing for the sick, peace for the anxious and fearful, comfort for those grieving the loss of a loved one, and generous provision for those suffering financial hardship through loss of work.
- For the church to be purified through this season of the pandemic, to draw closer to Christ, and to mature as they practice trusting Jesus and loving their neighbors.
- Revival in the church and spiritual awakening in America and around the world.
SIGN UP FOR A VIRTUAL PRAYER GROUP
IN-PERSON PRAYER GROUPS
The following prayer groups meet in-person and are on break until the Thurston County Board of Health deems gatherings safe again.
Group: Sunday 9:30 AM
Location: Room #205
Contact: Rosemarie Thomas (360) 556-0240
WEDNESDAY MEN’S PRAYER
Men: Wednesday 6:30 AM
Location: Fireside Room
Contact: Jon Sanné (360) 352-4214
THURSDAY WOMEN’S PRAYER
Women: Thursday 12:30 PM
Location: Pat Sumner’s Office, Room #203
Contact: Carol Wilson (360) 866-1513
SATURDAY MEN’S PRAYER
Men: Thursday 12:30 PM
Contact: Marlo Montes (253) 579-5980
Group: every third Wednesday @ 8:30 PM (after the service)
Location: Room #205
Contact: Bill Dunning at (360) 352-4214