Get connected and join one of our Bible Studies or Groups
Men’s Bible Study
High School Room
Tuesday Evenings: 7:00-8:30 PM
Wednesday Men’s Prayer Group
Wednesday Mornings: 6:30-7:30 AM
Saturday Men’s Prayer Meeting
Saturday Mornings: 8:00-9:00 AM
Don’t miss out on times to connect as guys. We’ll keep you updated on some fun things to add to your calendar so you don’t miss out.
FEATURES OF THE MINISTRY
- Mentoring and discipleship relationships.
- Bible studies, small groups, & prayer.
- Local & area-wide retreats.
- Church body & community service projects.
- Men’s breakfast and dinner events.
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES & NEEDS
- Bible study participant.
- Bible study small group leader/teacher.
- Men’s ministry promotion and communication coordinator.
- Breakfast/dinner chef & support crew.
- Mentor/discipleship facilitator.
- Call and nurture men to a living, active, disciple’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen husband, father, employment, and social relationships.
- Exhort men to moral purity.
- Promote loyal, trustworthy relationships with other men.
- Offer a range of leadership mentoring and serving opportunities.
- Enjoy gathering with other men in activities and experiences of common interest.
To learn more or to engage in the ministry, contact Dallas Lemon.
- Call or text: (360) 219-7114
- Email: email@example.com
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another – Proverbs 27:17