Get connected and join one of our Bible Studies or Groups
Men’s Bible Study
High School Room
Tuesday Evenings: 7:00-8:30 PM
Wednesday Men’s Prayer Group
Wednesday Mornings: 6:30-7:30 AM
Saturday Men’s Prayer Meeting
Saturday Mornings: 8:00-9:00 AM
Don’t miss out on times to connect as guys. We’ll keep you updated on some fun things to add to your calendar so you don’t miss out.
Join us for the upcoming Men’s Conference “The Lord’s Prayer for Men” on January 17-18.
FEATURES OF THE MINISTRY
- Mentoring and discipleship relationships.
- Bible studies, small groups, & prayer.
- Local & area-wide retreats.
- Church body & community service projects.
- Men’s breakfast and dinner events.
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES & NEEDS
- Bible study participant.
- Bible study small group leader/teacher.
- Men’s ministry promotion and communication coordinator.
- Breakfast/dinner chef & support crew.
- Mentor/discipleship facilitator.
- Call and nurture men to a living, active, disciple’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen husband, father, employment, and social relationships.
- Exhort men to moral purity.
- Promote loyal, trustworthy relationships with other men.
- Offer a range of leadership mentoring and serving opportunities.
- Enjoy gathering with other men in activities and experiences of common interest.
To learn more or to engage in the ministry, contact Dallas Lemon.
- Call or text: (360) 219-7114
- Email: email@example.com
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another – Proverbs 27:17