I desire therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. – 1 Timothy 2:8
Men and women share a lot of things in common, but let’s face it: we often donʼt think about things in the same way. By design, men and women were created by God to be unique. Likewise, in the body of Christ, God has called us to unique areas of ministry, suitable to the roles and gifts He has given us.
Don’t miss out on times to connect as guys. We’ll keep you updated on some fun things to add to your calendar so you don’t miss out. Here’s what’s on the slate:
- Men’s Breakfast – Saturday, June 16 at 8 AM
- Men’s Breakfast – Saturday, September 29 at 8 AM
FEATURES OF THE MINISTRY
- Mentoring and discipleship relationships.
- Bible studies, small groups, & prayer.
- Local & area-wide retreats.
- Church body & community service projects.
- Men’s breakfast and dinner events.
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES & NEEDS
- Bible study participant.
- Bible study small group leader/teacher.
- MAN UP! ministry promotion and communication coordinator.
- Breakfast/dinner chef & support crew.
- Mentor/discipleship facilitator.
- Call and nurture men to a living, active, disciple’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen husband, father, employment, and social relationships.
- Exhort men to moral purity.
- Promote loyal, trustworthy relationships with other men.
- Offer a range of leadership mentoring and serving opportunities.
- Enjoy gathering with other men in activities and experiences of common interest.
To learn more or to engage in the ministry, contact Dallas Lemon.
- Call or text: (360) 219-7114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another – Proverbs 27:17